Oct 4, 2014

And something did happen

In the previous post I came to the conclusion, I have to make the first step toward living my passion. I had written an email to the lady that just started organizing creative workshops in our little town. I did it first thing in the morning as I said I will. It was a good thing I promised that in the blog post because I actually felt obliged to do it. No excuses.

After email was sent, I was really nervous. I was checking the email every few minutes. Of course I knew she will not reply immediately, but just in case. All possible scenarios went through my head but I kept ensuring myself, that if this was meant to happen, if the instinct was right, I just need to relax, be patient and something will happen. And it did.

The lady called me next day and accepted the invitation for coffee and creative chat. We met the same day and we totally clicked. I really love her approach toward craft and arts and I am convinced, she knows how to awaken creativity in everyone. Creating is her life and she really wants to share her passion with others but she doesn't know much about promotion, marketing or sales. Luckily for me here I come in. This is exactly what I am doing now. I can help her with that.

She also invited me to join the workshops, to help. She said she was looking for someone in this town that would have the same passion to organize workshops where people could learn and share creativity of all kinds. She was looking for help and she was actually so happy, when she read my email.

I have no idea where this will lead, but for the first time in my life I will be able to get an insight into what I thought for a longest time would be my dream life. And I do not have to quit my job to do that. I don't need to rent a place. I don't need to bother with bureaucracy. I just need to jump in and let myself experience this.

I am sooooo happy right now but at the same time a little scared too. Why? I dream of this for so long. What if ...  Well, I will try not to think about that too much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment